Monday, January 24, 2011

Edits




  
1) Tucker 11/ 22/11 11:11 pm Park City Utah 1/125 f/8.0
2) Sundance 11/22/11 10:21pm Park City Utah 1/320 f/8.0

In these pictures the top one is the edited image. What I did was add an adjustment layer and fixed the levels of the picture. Then I took the paintbrush tool and lowered the opacity to bring out certain parts of the images. For example, the image Tucker, I felt the mountains were a little washed out in the image. So what I did was darken the whole image with an adjustment layer then took the paintbrush tool and revealed more of Tucker since I felt like he was properly exposed in the original image.
I felt the images turned out great and really helped to make the subject pop out just a little bit more and for the background to be more vibrant and lucious to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment